Raw Food Retreat in Bali

  • cloudriver
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      I am excited to offer a raw food retreat to Bali in March '10 to
      coincide with the Hindu lunar new year celebration. I am slowly getting
      the web site together with all of the information. Of course, I would
      love it if you would join me!

      If you visit the site and are interested in the retreat, please visit
      the site often as I update it with more and more information, including
      itinerary. I would love feedback on the site. If there is information
      you desire, please email me.

      Annette