Re: [RawPortland] Getting help

  • Cori Barth
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2009

      --- On Fri, 9/4/09, Cori Barth <cmbbarth@...> wrote:

      From: Cori Barth <cmbbarth@...>
      Subject: Re: [RawPortland] Getting help
      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 3:59 PM

      I'll do it for $400/wk+ shopping expenses.  I understand how difficult it can be, because my husband and I have been trying for a long time.  I am a great cook, my husband is a chef, and we understand what it takes to go raw.  How many kids do you have?  Vegan or not?  I can get everything locally and organic!  Cori