Re: [RawPortland] Getting help

  • Cori Barth
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2009
      I'll do it for $400/wk+ shopping expenses.  I understand how difficult it can be, because my husband and I have been trying for a long time.  I am a great cook, my husband is a chef, and we understand what it takes to go raw.  How many kids do you have?  Vegan or not?  I can get everything locally and organic!  Cori

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2009
        Hi, Joel!

        I'm also going to recommend Susan George, who has been working with me making fresh kale salads under The Raw Matrix's food label, and who is an accomplished raw chef from Australia. She may be ideal for your situation!

        -Brion

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, joel@... wrote:

        > I'm wondering what it would cost, and if we (my family) could find
        > someone to do it, to hire someone to help us go raw. Is there someone
        > whom we could hire to:
        > 1) Develop an initial transitional menu and modify it over time to
        > move to a "pure" raw diet
        > 2) Do all the food shopping
        > 3) Do all the food preparation
        >
        > I know there are coaches available, but I'm not sure that is enough to
        > get us there at this point. We're very busy, and figuring out how to
        > go raw on our own hasn't been successful yet. I thought I would throw
        > out this question to find out how much something like this would cost,
        > and then if necessary, back off little by little on the trade off
        > between expense and chance of success to find a happy medium.
        >
        > Thanks!

      • Cori Barth
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2009