Re: [RawPortland] Purslane

  • Stacey Fassino
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
      Lizz: Thank You So Much!  Had no idea that New Seasons' carried purslane!  Yeay!

      And Rene: Yes, The Living and Raw Spirit Retreat was incredible!  There is nothing in the world like it!   So glad that you enjoyed your experience too!

      And yes, nettles are magic!  As a side note: a yummy, inspirational favorite of mine is nettle & apples: juiced or blended.

      Joyful Wishes and Thanks,
      Stacey

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Fassino <sfassino@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know of anyone from whom I can purchase purslane, weekly for the next  month or so?
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Stacey

        > __

        wow, i have it growing as a weed in my garden. i have tons of it. pm me.