Re: [RawPortland] Purslane

  • RVF
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      I just wanted to leap in here, and say that the Raw and Living Spirit
      Retreat was really incredible!
      I'll look at nettles in a whole new way now :)

      --
      René Friberg
    • Stacey Fassino
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
        Lizz: Thank You So Much!  Had no idea that New Seasons' carried purslane!  Yeay!

        And Rene: Yes, The Living and Raw Spirit Retreat was incredible!  There is nothing in the world like it!   So glad that you enjoyed your experience too!

        And yes, nettles are magic!  As a side note: a yummy, inspirational favorite of mine is nettle & apples: juiced or blended.

        Joyful Wishes and Thanks,
        Stacey