Re: [RawPortland] Purslane

  • Lizz bommarito
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
      New Seasons has it.

      --- On Mon, 8/31/09, Stacey Fassino <sfassino@...> wrote:

      From: Stacey Fassino <sfassino@...>
      Subject: [RawPortland] Purslane
      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 10:23 PM

      Does anyone know of anyone from whom I can purchase purslane, weekly for the next  month or so?

      Thanks,
      Stacey

      (\o/) (\o/) (\o/)

      __

    • RVF
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
        I just wanted to leap in here, and say that the Raw and Living Spirit
        Retreat was really incredible!
        I'll look at nettles in a whole new way now :)

        --
        René Friberg
      • Stacey Fassino
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
          Lizz: Thank You So Much!  Had no idea that New Seasons' carried purslane!  Yeay!

          And Rene: Yes, The Living and Raw Spirit Retreat was incredible!  There is nothing in the world like it!   So glad that you enjoyed your experience too!

          And yes, nettles are magic!  As a side note: a yummy, inspirational favorite of mine is nettle & apples: juiced or blended.

          Joyful Wishes and Thanks,
          Stacey

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Fassino <sfassino@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone know of anyone from whom I can purchase purslane, weekly for the next  month or so?
            >

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Stacey

            > __

            wow, i have it growing as a weed in my garden. i have tons of it. pm me.