Purslane

  • Stacey Fassino
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2009
      Does anyone know of anyone from whom I can purchase purslane, weekly for the next  month or so?

      Thanks,
      Stacey

      (\o/) (\o/) (\o/)

      __
    • Lizz bommarito
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
        New Seasons has it.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
          I just wanted to leap in here, and say that the Raw and Living Spirit
          Retreat was really incredible!
          I'll look at nettles in a whole new way now :)

          --
          René Friberg
        • Stacey Fassino
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
            Lizz: Thank You So Much!  Had no idea that New Seasons' carried purslane!  Yeay!

            And Rene: Yes, The Living and Raw Spirit Retreat was incredible!  There is nothing in the world like it!   So glad that you enjoyed your experience too!

            And yes, nettles are magic!  As a side note: a yummy, inspirational favorite of mine is nettle & apples: juiced or blended.

            Joyful Wishes and Thanks,
            Stacey

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
              --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Fassino <sfassino@...> wrote:

              > Does anyone know of anyone from whom I can purchase purslane, weekly for the next  month or so?
              >

              > Thanks,
              >
              > Stacey

              > __

              wow, i have it growing as a weed in my garden. i have tons of it. pm me.