Volunteers needed for the Raw & Living Spirit Retreat

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2009
      Hi, everybody!

      The Raw & Living Spirit Retreat (http://www.rawandlivingspirit.org/) is a four-day event happening next weekend Aug 27-30 in Molalla, OR at the base of Mt. Hood. Sponsored by the same folks who do the Sunday Supper events in Portland, it's a lovely time of gourmet raw food, inspirational speakers, and healing community and offers a true retreat experience.

      The Retreat is in need of more volunteers, primarily on the dishwashing and transportation teams. The Retreat offers a $100 rebate at the end of the Retreat for volunteers who fulfill their work commitments, and can offer a $195 rebate to a few volunteers who are able to make a larger commitment of time. If you know of anyone who would like to attend the Retreat but is having a financial obstacle to signing up, please invite them to contact Rylee Keys (rylee.k@...) to discuss how they might be able to participate as a volunteer.

      Our food menu is now on the website (http://www.rawandlivingspirit.org/?page_id=3), and we are adding registrations every day. If you've been thinking about coming, you should! It's a truly phenomenal experience and unlike any other major raw event out there.

      Be most well!

      -Brion