Re: [RawPortland] Physician recommendation

  • Angela Coate-Hermes
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
      My husband is a Naturopathic Physician who specializes in food allergies and balancing hormones. He is very familiar with and supportive of  the raw vegan diet. He is also on most insurance panels. Here is his contact info:
      James Hermes, N.D.
      Beaverton Naturopathic Medicine
      4085 SW 109th Ave., Suite 200
      Beaverton, Or. 97005
      503-643-1024

      Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
      Take care-
      :)Angela

      Angela Hermes
      Nutritionist@...
      www.RawPeople.com
      www.RawPeopleRadio.com

      The debt that each generation owes to the past, it must pay to the future. -Abigail Scott Duniway
      http://abchermes.blogspot.com/

      From: calciumcarbonatepho bicgirl <rylee.k@gmail. com>
      Subject: [RawPortland] Physician recommendation
      To: RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, August 3, 2009, 8:12 AM

      Hello,

      I'm looking for recommendations on a holistic physician (MD, Osteopath, or Naturopath) in Portland. I'd like someone who values nutrition and sound diet and lifestyle choices. I want someone with experience optimizing hormone/endocrine levels, working with food allergies, and it would be great if they have experience supporting a vegan or raw vegan diet.

      The more recommendations, the better. I'd like to find the right person, and would strongly prefer someone in my insurance network.

      Thanks,
      Rylee

    • Annette
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
        I would like to recommend Marlane Bassett. She is a member of the
        Portland raw food community and a naturopath. Her office phone number is
        503-235-2120.

        Annette