Raw & Living Spirit Retreat: Gabriel Cousens and schedule of events

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hello, everyone!

      Gabriel Cousens will be coming to Portland at the end of August for two separate events: the Cell Rejuvenation Center/Bikram's Yoga in Portland will be hosting him for two evenings 8/28-29 (http://www.bikrampdx.com/), and he will be the featured speaker on the last day of the Raw & Living Spirit Retreat in Molalla (40 minutes from Portland), our local 4-day raw retreat August 27-30.

      The schedule of events has just been posted to the Raw & Living Spirit Retreat website (http://www.rawandlivingspirit.org/), and we invite you to consider joining our Retreat family in our fourth year of operations.

      For those of you unaware of the Retreat, I've enclosed our blurb. If anyone is willing to help us promote the event (one poster at your local library or health food store can make all the difference in someone discovering the benefits of the raw foods lifestyle), our posters and online ad banner can be downloaded at http://www.rawandlivingspirit.org/?page_id=83

      ~*~

      The 2009 Raw & Living Spirit Retreat is a four-day event in the woods of Camp Adams in Molalla, Oregon featuring gourmet raw vegan food, inspirational speakers, and healing community. With a focus on the quality of community that develops through great food and the opportunity for true rest and inspiration, we are a favored event of Dr. Cousens, Victoria Boutenko, and Douglas Graham -- all returning faculty in our fourth year of operations. We serve the best gourmet food available at any raw event, with every meal catered by the finest chefs in the country, and we eat our meals together in a community dining hall where participants, chefs, and presenters sit together at table.

      With a robust lineup of extraordinary presenters, the finest food on the planet, camping and dormitory-style lodging in a lovely wooded setting just 30 miles from Portland, Oregon, our four days at the Raw & Living Spirit Retreat is a true retreat for the body, mind, and spirit. We only have room for two hundred people each year in order to best foster this life-changing experience, and we invite you this year to join our family August 27-30. It won't be the same without you, and you won't be the same when you leave!

      For more information, including a list of presenters, the schedule of events, and registration information, please visit our website: http://www.rawandlivingspirit.org/

      ~*~

      be most well!

      -Brion