RE: [RawPortland] Green Star Juicer

  • GENE Younger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2009
      Hi Terry,

      Thanks for asking.

      No I sold it last night and it went to a very nice young lady who is a live food enthusiast.

      In the flow with Clarity

      GENE YOUNGER

      503-708-1690   or 360-326-8984

      Certified Vision Educator

      Advanced Bates Method Practitioner

      I am committed to clarity; .......mine .....yours. ---the planet !

      http://www.clearvisionnaturally.com/

      i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me

      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      From: scatz47@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:00:57 -0700
      Subject: Re: [RawPortland] Green Star Juicer

      Is it still available?
      Terry

      From: rylee.k@gmail. com
      Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:51:44 +0000
      Subject: [RawPortland] Gluten & Blossoming Lotus

      With all the talk of Blossoming Lotus, I feel obligated to reach out to those who are gluten-free. If you are celiac, gluten intolerant, or have some form of gluten or wheat sensitivity or allergy and eat at Blossoming Lotus, please email me (rylee.k@gmail. com) because I have information you need.

      Otherwise, I'm going to refrain from posting that information here until I've given them another day or two to respond to my last communication.

      Thanks,
      Rylee