Gluten & Blossoming Lotus

  • calciumcarbonatephobicgirl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2009
      With all the talk of Blossoming Lotus, I feel obligated to reach out to those who are gluten-free. If you are celiac, gluten intolerant, or have some form of gluten or wheat sensitivity or allergy and eat at Blossoming Lotus, please email me (rylee.k@...) because I have information you need.

      Otherwise, I'm going to refrain from posting that information here until I've given them another day or two to respond to my last communication.

      Thanks,
      Rylee
    • GENE Younger
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22, 2009
        Hi Gang,

        I have a near new greeen Star Juicer Model 2000 for sale.

        It has been used very little but I need to release it. I paid $459 for it and am selling it for $237.00

        If interested please call me or send me an email.

        Thanks

        In the flow with Clarity

        GENE YOUNGER

        503-708-1690   or 360-326-8984

        Certified Vision Educator

        Advanced Bates Method Practitioner

        I am committed to clarity; .......mine .....yours. ---the planet !

        http://www.clearvisionnaturally.com/

        i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
        Join me

        To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
        From: rylee.k@...
        Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:51:44 +0000
        Subject: [RawPortland] Gluten & Blossoming Lotus

        With all the talk of Blossoming Lotus, I feel obligated to reach out to those who are gluten-free. If you are celiac, gluten intolerant, or have some form of gluten or wheat sensitivity or allergy and eat at Blossoming Lotus, please email me (rylee.k@gmail. com) because I have information you need.

        Otherwise, I'm going to refrain from posting that information here until I've given them another day or two to respond to my last communication.

        Thanks,
        Rylee

      • Terence Peterson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2009
          Is it still available?
          Terry

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2009
            Hi Terry,

            Thanks for asking.

            No I sold it last night and it went to a very nice young lady who is a live food enthusiast.

            To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
            From: scatz47@...
            Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:00:57 -0700
            Subject: Re: [RawPortland] Green Star Juicer