Grant opportunity for a raw 501 C 3 non profit if founded before 2005

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2009
      I just found out about this grant ($) source

      http://www.hiltonfoundation.org/main.asp?id=43&side=1

      They award $1,500.000.00 each year to one organization.  To qualify the organization must be a 501 C3 or international equivalent, has to have been around for 5 years in the year of the next award (2010), needs to have revenue of $500,000 or more and someone not affiliated with the organization needs to nominate them.

      I think happy oasis organization is a non profit but not sure if it has been around for 5 years yet.  I believe with the 3 events this year their budget is over $500,000.00 but not sure.  Are their any other candidates?  Has Soystache reached that revenue minimum?  It has been around since 2005.

      Tree of Life?

      The Hilton Foundation also gives out multiple unsolicited (can't apply for) grants....they have $2 billion plus endowment...

      Have a rawsome day!

      Bill