Reminder about Paul Nison event, and superfood ordering

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009
      Hello, everyone!

      Paul Nison will be in town this Thursday, July 16, presenting on the Daylight Diet. He will be discussing not only the profound benefits of the raw foods diet, but also how to synergize what we eat with when and how we eat, to maximize our potential for optimal health. It promises to be an intriguing evening, and costs $15 at the Friends Meeting Hall on SE Stark. More info can be found at: http://rawmatrix.net/events/

      I am also placing a superfoods order this week, so place your nori, cacao, agave, maca, and berry orders before Friday! My website now includes premium-sized goji berries which are a special medicinal berry. 180-grade (as opposed to the 220-280 grade berries commonly available), these berries are larger, sweeter, and have a higher polysaccharide count than the regular-sized berries carried in stores. The suggested retail on these medicinal berries is $29.95/lb, and I am carrying them for $18.50/lb through my website (standard goji berries are still available for $13.75/lb). I've also added mesquite and hemp seeds in recent weeks, so check out http://rawmatrix.net/orders.html for the full selection. Incan berries are still out of stock, and I have 20 lbs on back-order for when they finally make it into port from South America; everything else should be available!

      Be most well!

      -Brion

      Brion Oliver
      The Raw Matrix