used Vitamix

  • Helen Hecker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      Anyone have a used Vitamix or Champ blender or Cuisinart food processor they would like to sell?   my email is twinpeak@...     thank you--Helen
    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
        i haven't had good luck finding vitamix/champ for sale, but i frequently see Cuisinarts for very cheap, at garage sales and at Goodwills.  by cheap i mean $.50-$10.00.

        If i ever see one when i'm out and about i'll pick it up and then resell to a raw foodie, now that i know you're looking.  but really, they're common.

        so are the juiceman units, which aren't quite as integrious nutritionally as some of the other juicers, from what i understand--but they are lightweight for transporting, and make delicious, frothy citrus juices.

        Celeste Crimi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2004
          I have some friends who have found their VitaMix at garage sales.
          There's always eBay ...

          Here's a link to a 14-cup Cuisinart food processor for $199.95 plus
          a $30 coupon and a free mini chopper.

          http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodli.asp?
          skuList=188796,200563,206443

          If this doesn't work, go to www.cooking.com and search for the item
          mentioned.

          (I paid this much for an 11-cup Cuisinart at Costco.) I wish I had a
          14-cupper!

          Annette

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Helen Hecker" <twinpeak@p...>