Re: The Raw Mom Summit

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2009
      Thanks for the reminder on this amazing online event!

      Portland folks, I've purchased the upgraded access to the entire event as I haven't been able to follow along this week. I'll be creating opportunities to listen to the summit for others like myself who haven't been able to listen in as its happening, or for those who want to hear certain segments again, and will post any such events on my websites.

      Be well!

      -Brion

      Brion Oliver
      The Raw Matrix