Pioneer permaculturalist discussed Tuesday

  • dancingcedar@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009

      I rave, rave, rave recommend this This is a paradigm shift.

      There will be a talk and slide show about Masanobu Fukuoka, a Japanese man who had a spiritual vision  of the unity of nature and went on to develop ways to grow food like nature does.  His crops were incredibly productive.

      This is mind boggling.  Fukuoka was a true genius.  I met him.  This is for real.

      Details below.

      Pamela Melcher

      Larry Korn, former apprentice to Masanobu Fukuoka and editor of the English translation of "The One-Straw Revolution," by Fukuoka, will give a series of slide presentations on his experiences in Japan and Fukuoka's approach to natural farming.

      The One-Straw Revolution
      http://www.onestrawrevolution.net

      Larry Korn
      http://www.facebook.com/LarryKorn

      Masanobu Fufuoka in his fields.
      This is an open event. Anyone can join and invite others to join.
      Tuesday, June 30th
      7:30pm - "The One-Straw Revolution"
      Larry Korn, Featured Speaker
      Tyron Life Farm