From Raw to Law at People's at 7pm!

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      Hi, everyone!

      The From Raw to Law: Raw Breakthrough conversation with Emily Shaules has been scheduled to occur in the community room at People's Food Co-op this Friday evening from 7pm-8pm. This is a unique opportunity to hear Emily's inspiring experience overcoming severe illness and her reinvention of her life, and with an admission price of only $5 it's the perfect event for any of your raw-curious friends, family, and colleagues -- so please let them know about the event!

      More information is available at: http://www.meetup.com/LivingRawPDX/calendar/10717417/

      Additionally, we haven't had any signups for Julia Corbett's Living Mandala Pie Creations class, which is an extraordinary opportunity to learn fabulous dessert creation from one of the best. I'll be cancelling our room reservation later in the day, so if you've been sitting on the fence about attending, please RSVP your interest right away! http://www.meetup.com/LivingRawPDX/calendar/10678879/

      Thanks, everyone! Have a fabulous weekend!

      -Brion