Pizza Night Every Tuesday

  • Kerry Jaramillo
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2004
      Hi Everybody!

      Kerry here letting everyone know that HOLY CHOW will not be serving
      dinner Monday through Thursday anymore but on every TUESDAY instead.

      Featuring the many faces of pizza! This will be a set price menu at
      $15 that will include pizza, side salad and soup. Dessert will be
      available a la carte for $6. To go is an option.

      Reservations are still encouraged. 503. 232. 8859

      I look forward to seeing you all. The raw community has got to be
      the nicest one is the world. I'm thankful to get to know you all
      through it.

      Peace and love,

      Kerry

      Please pass this info on...I love word of mouth!
    • L W
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 8, 2004
         hi kerry
        like to reserve 2 dinners tomorrow night!
        thanks...

        lw~

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 8, 2004
          Do you happen to have a list of ingredients for the pizza,
          side salad, soup, and dessert. I am curious to know what
          is in them.
        • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 8, 2004
            Hi All,

            This is just a reminder that the second gathering of Portland's new Raw Curious Potluck will happen this Wednesday, March 10th, at 6:30 PM, at Mike's house 50 SE 62nd Ave. - just one block south of Burnside.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

            In Light and Love, Thomas
          • Jaramillo Kerry
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 8, 2004

              Hi,

              The crust is made of buckwheat, apple and fresh rosemary.

              The marinara is made of tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil & oregano.  It'll be topped with zucchini and sun-cured black olives.

              The side salad will be "wilted" kale.

              The soup is either red pepper or green goddess.  Jury is still out.

              The dessert will be a fruit tartlet with vanillla coco cream.

              All the ingredients are organic.

              Hope this helps.

              Peace,

              Kerry

            • Mike
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 9, 2004
                Hi folks,

                The 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck will take place this
                Wednesday August 11, between 6:30 and 9pm. The potluck is at my house
                and is hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and myself! Please
                join us for some delicious raw and living foods. This is a great time
                to meet new friends and learn about the raw foods lifestyle. The
                potluck is for those who are curious about the living foods lifestyle
                as well as experienced raw foodists. Everyone is welcome and please
                bring friends!

                My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E. Burnside.
                The phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your dishes are
                100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple
                fruit or veggie salad is always welcome.

                In other news, check out this picture of the biggest durian ever!!!
                http://www.juntak.com/pictures/B_our_durian_star.jpg
                Wow! More pictures-> http://www.juntak.com/pictures.htm

                This link is a tribute to Gypsy Boots, who passed away Saturday
                morning.
                http://www.rawfood.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003673

                Hi Leslie,
                You asked about Alissa Cohen's book "Living on Live Food", I haven't
                seen it anywhere around Portland. I'm sure it will be available at
                the Festival, a few of the vendors should be selling it.

                Mike
              • Mike
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 6, 2004
                  Hi folks,

                  The 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck will take place this
                  Wednesday, September 8, between 6:30 and 9pm. The potluck is at my
                  house and is hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and myself!
                  Please join us for some delicious raw and living foods. This is a
                  great time to meet new friends and learn about the raw foods
                  lifestyle. The potluck is for those who are curious about the living
                  foods lifestyle as well as experienced raw foodists. Everyone is
                  welcome and please bring friends!

                  My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E. Burnside.
                  The phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your dishes are
                  100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple
                  fruit or veggie salad is always welcome. I hope to see you there!

                  Mike

                  mike@...
                • Mike
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 11, 2004
                    Hi folks,

                    The 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck will take place this
                    Wednesday, October 13, between 6:30 and 9pm. The potluck is at my
                    house and is hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and myself!
                    Please join us for some delicious raw and living foods. This is a
                    great time to meet new friends and learn about the raw foods
                    lifestyle. The potluck is for those who are curious about the living
                    foods lifestyle as well as experienced raw foodists. Everyone is
                    welcome and please bring friends!

                    My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E. Burnside.
                    The phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your dishes are
                    100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple
                    fruit or veggie salad is always welcome. I hope to see you there!

                    Mike Snyder

                    mike@...
                  • Celeste Crimi
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 11, 2004
                      I'll have to pass along my regrets, as I'll be at SmartMonkey Food's Vegan Nights eating Risotto (my fave).

                      Have y'all considered picking another night that doesn't have a conflicting event?  I mean for the future?

                      Hope you have fun!
                      Celeste