Anyone do bulk orders for truly raw cashews?

  • circleakitchen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      Anyone do bulk orders for truly raw cashews? I know that even the truly raw ones are steam shelled, but usually tested to see if it permeates the inside nut. Let me know, prices, quantities, etc.
    • Lizz bommarito
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
        Does anyone in the portland, or area want to split a 25 pound case of hand cracked fair trade cashews? It would be about $60 a piece for the pieces, and about $75 for whole cashews.

        Anyone do bulk orders for truly raw cashews? I know that even the truly raw ones are steam shelled, but usually tested to see if it permeates the inside nut. Let me know, prices, quantities, etc.

      • oceangrl20002002
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
          Real Raw Food. it is a website. but it is out of Canada, so I'm not sure how far you want your food to travel, but they have great prices, that I get wholesale. If you want to order right away and do not want to wait to order with me, I think you can order as long as you have a minimum.
          http://www.realrawfood.com/

          cheers!
          Celeste in Vancouver

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "circleakitchen" <circleakitchen@...> wrote:

          > Anyone do bulk orders for truly raw cashews? I know that even the truly raw ones are steam shelled, but usually tested to see if it permeates the inside nut. Let me know, prices, quantities, etc.

        • Gabrielle
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2009
            I will if you still need someone. Any more thoughts on your upcoming
            ceremony?
            Love,
            Gabrielle