TOMORROW NIGHT!: Talk by Angel's Health Food Institute's Founders

  • Natasia Rana
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2009
      Sunday, May 31
      7:00-8:00pm (after Sunday Supper!)
      UCC - Kairos
      4790 SE Logus Rd., Milwaukie, OR 97222

      On a total spur-of-the-moment, a liaison to Angel's Health Food Institute contacted PREM (the Portland Raw Enthusiasm Meetup Group) several days ago about the opportunity to host a health talk in Portland. Everything fell into place, and Peggy and Ken will be speaking THIS SUNDAY!

      Health Educators International presents "Protocol 4 Life"
      A Special Presentation by the Founders of Angel's Health Food Institute's Certified Health Educators, Peggy McDonnell and Ken Brown

      The Most Powerful, Life-Changing, Health Event you May EVER Attend!

      Hear their life stories and triumphant recovery from what doctors determined were incurable diseases. Learn about wheatgrass, sprouting and fermented foods. Join this powerful team and immerse yourself in their diverse education on new health topics in this easy-to-understand, life-changing event.

      Disease Reversal Topics:
      Cancer
      Diabetes
      ADD
      Diet
      Lifestyle
      Fatigue
      Migraines
      Heart Disease
      Fibromyalgia
      Lyme Disease
      Digestive Disorders
      and much more!

      Suggested love offering: $5.00 (all donations support the use of our meeting space)

      NOTE: This event is at the same location as the weekly Sunday Supper sponsored by Christ the Healer and the Living Raw in Portland Meetup Group. You are welcome to attend Sunday Supper's prep class at 4:30pm followed by dinner and conversation at 5:30pm -- if you do so, please RSVP through Living Raw in Portland's Meetup site or call 503-650-4447. Attendees of Sunday Supper will not be asked to make an additional donation for Peggy and Ken's talk.

      Please spread the word about this event!
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2009
        Please, could I get a ride with anyone to and from the talk given by Peggy and Ken, below?

        I am planning to go just to the talk.  I could also go to the Sunday Supper.

        I live in the Mount Tabor area.

        That would be fantastic.

        If you could give me a ride, please call me at 503-946-8048.

        Thanks!

        Pamela Melcher