RAW FOOD DELIVERY SERVICE LAUNCHED

  • Gideon Graff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      RAW FOOD DELIVERY SERVICE LAUNCHED

      Sprout Raw Food
      May 29, 2004
      www.sproutrawfood.org
      770 992-9218

      Hello dear friends,

      Happy memorial day weekend to all of you. This email update is now
      being received by some 3500 people in the Atlanta area and all over
      the world. We continue to be encouraged and amazed by the growth in
      the numbers of people interested in raw food. Please forward our
      update to your friends who may not receive it, so they too will be
      able to get good raw food, and raw food education.

      This week, we are introducing a new addition to our services.
      Together with Bill Steinberg - Live Food Van, we are launching a home
      delivery service, which will cover all of metro Atlanta. A large menu
      of Sprout Raw Food, is available to order from us at
      www.sproutrawfood,org click on the home delivery button from the
      home page, and follow the instructions. Orders need to be in by
      Monday morning, and deliveries will be completed and delivered on
      Wednesday. For those who are outside of metro Atlanta, we have good
      news too, some of the delivery items are available for shipping by
      UPS.

      Two weeks ago, we had the pleasure of providing food services, and
      food preparation classes at a retreat in the North Georgia Mountains,
      called Enota. The retreat was led by David Wolfe, aka Avocado. David
      was fantastic with his lectures, nature walks and music with the
      Healing Waters Band. We enjoyed providing raw food for the event,
      and we were rated excellent by the articipants. If you missed this
      one, we have good news, David Wolfe has decided to have another
      retreat next year, with Sprout Raw Food.

      Sunday June 13, and Sunday June 20
      Brunch at Rainbow!
      We are going to have another brunch at Rainbow from 11 am - 3 pm.
      Rainbow Restaurant is located in the North Decatur Shopping Center,
      at the intersection on N. Decatur and Clairmont Rd. Our menu
      includes: : Fresh orange juice, Sunrise Surprise Smoothie, young
      coconuts, Strawberry Pancakes with Strawberry Syrup, Spinach Potato
      Latkes, So-sage Patties, Cinnamon Buns, N'egg (avocado) Salad, fresh
      fruit, Curried Greens, Banana Pudding, Apple Cobbler, Carob Mousse,
      Apple Walnut Salad, Pad Thai, Sweet Potato Soufflé, and Spinach
      Quiche. Cost for self serve is $7.95 lb, and $2.95 for drinks. Take
      out is also available.

      Every Monday, at 6:30 pm at the Natural Market Place
      The group meeting will not take place on Memorial Day, Monday 31.
      Potluck Dinner and Group Meeting
      Please join us for this 3 year Monday night tradition. Please bring a
      dish of organic raw food and a recipe to share with your friends.
      Thank you David, Sandy, and all of the Natural Market Place people
      for opening your place to the Raw Food Community. Spread the word
      about this meeting, as we all need the support and friendship of each
      other to succeed and reach our health goals.

      "RAW FOOD BASIC", AND "RAW FOOD GOURMET" IN ATLANTA

      The weekend of June 26,27

      "RAW FOOD BASIC"
      Saturday, June 26, 10 am - 6 pm, in Roswell, GA

      · Difference between raw, live and cooked food
      · Why most diets do not work, weight loss/gain
      · Transition diets and food combining
      · Where do you get your protein and other nutrients from?
      · The importance of enzymes and fermented foods.
      · What are healing foods and how are they beneficial?
      · Kitchen Magic, simple equipment needed for raw foods.
      · Basic Recipes: Fruit Smoothies, Soups, Salads, Salad
      Dressings, Nut Pates, Easy Sandwiches, Salsa, Guacamole.
      · Other Recipes: Rejuvelac, Energy Soup, Greens, Deserts, how
      to open a young coconut with ease.
      Class Cost $150 including three meals, manual and recipes.

      "GOURMET RAW FOOD"
      Sunday, June 27, 10am - 6 pm, in Roswell, GA

      MENU
      · Almond Milk, Vanilla Milk, Pina Colada Smoothie,
      · How to open a young coconut with ease!
      · Banana Pudding, Spinach Quiche, Biscuits, Apple Pie,
      · Vanilla Powder, Sweet Potato Soufflé, Cheesecake,
      · Nut and Seed Crust, Coconut Balls, Vanilla Nice Cream,
      · Tomato Basil Soup, Caesar Salad Dressing,
      · Spicy Tahini Dressing, Lasagna,
      · Protein Nuggets, Nut Loaf,
      · Marinara Sauce and Zucchini Pasta,
      · EFA Crackers, Flax Chips,
      · Macadamia Pine Nut Ricotta Cheese,
      · Parmesan Cheese, Jalapeno Cheese,
      · Flipped Spinach, Sweet and Sour Spinach,
      · Curried Kale

      Class Cost $150 - includes three meals and recipe manual.
      Take Both Days for $290
      Discount for Couples, pay only $250 each
      To register: Contact Gideon at 770 992-9218 or email
      gideon@...
      Class size is limited.
      For out of town students, we offer a free shuttle to/from train
      station connecting to the airport, and accommodation is available for
      $25 per night.

      ABOUT THE TEACHERS

      Jackie and Gideon Graff of Sprout Raw Food, have been teaching raw
      food lifestyle and food preparation classes for the last 4 years, in
      Atlanta, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, and Oregon. They had a raw food
      restaurant in Atlanta and were featured on CNN, Atlanta Journal and
      Constitution, Fox News, CBS News and Creative Loafing, among other
      local and national media.

      What distinguishes their teaching is the innovative organization of a
      raw food kitchen, demonstration of techniques and shortcuts for
      delicious raw food preparation, how to convert a cooked food recipe
      to raw and how to be prepared for any situation. Their teaching can
      easily transition one to a raw food lifestyle or help the
      knowledgeable raw fooder get back on track and stay raw for life.
      Jackie Graff has developed hundreds of easy to prepare delicious raw
      recipes, and sold thousands of her raw recipe booklets all over the
      world. These recipes can replace many of the cooked foods one longs
      for. Sprout Raw Food classes are endorsed and highly recommended for
      their value in successful transition to raw food, by such raw food
      teachers, lecturers, and authors, Rhio, David Wolfe, Paul Nison, Dr.
      Doug Graham, Prof. Roz Gruben, Dr. Tim Trader, Victoria and Igor
      Boutenko, among others.

      Jackie Graff - Renowned Raw Foods Chef
      A graduate of the University of South Carolina with a B.S. degree in
      Nursing, Jackie has 37 years of experience in various areas of
      patient care and education. She was a gourmet chef for many years and
      is now a Gourmet Raw Foods Chef, Educator, Health and Nutrition
      Consultant, with 8 years experience on raw food and is a 100% raw
      foodist.

      Gideon Graff - Raw Food Chef, Health Coach, and Director of Sprout
      Raw Food. Gideon has been raw for eight years and is a 100% raw
      foodist. Together they lost 150 pounds, got off blood pressure,
      cholesterol and other medications. Gideon has 35 years experience in
      food and hospitality management.

      Comments from past workshops:

      Dear Jackie and Gideon, I wanted you to know how much I appreciated
      your time
      and effort in Sarasota last week. I learned so much about food
      preparation
      and have been 100% raw since the class. I even look forward to eating
      my
      greens. I have made several of the recipes you taught with great
      success. I
      look forward to trying more soon. Please keep me posted about future
      classes
      and workshops. Thanks, Julie Disser Clearwater, FL

      Hey Jackie and Gideon,
      A million thanks to both of you! Everyone said it was beyond their
      wildest dreams! You two are the very best! Keep up the good work.
      Love to both of you! - Pam Gilmore

      Congratulations on making a difference in the lives and health of
      many, many
      people. Thanks for helping us to know that we can eat well -- and
      delicious! Keep
      spreading the news.
      Many good wishes,
      Jenny Bishop Heaton

      Congratulations to you both on such a fantastic promotion of raw foods
      on CNN! It went so well, and Jackie's foods looked fabulous on-
      camera. Her
      presentation went really well, and your website hits probably went
      through the roof. Jackie's presentation as a gourmet chef came
      across really well.
      Everyone could tell that she has worked her way through all the levels
      of healthier cuisine, AND as a gourmet chef, no less! It was really
      impressive. In Sarasota, Dreama was so impressed when Jackie said
      that "The
      recipes should be so good that you want to eat this living food
      instead of cooked food." Dreama replied at the time "That's the best
      statement I've heard in
      two years of being in the raw food movement."
      Owen Waters & Dreama Vance
      Sarasota

      Jackie & Gideon are available for a workshop in your area. If you are
      interested and can get a minimum of ten people for each day of our
      weekend workshop,please contact us for further information.

      RETAIL LOCATIONS TO BUY SPROUT RAW FOOD CREATIONS:

      Prepared Raw Organic Food, Curried Cabbage & Lentils, Marinated
      Green, Curried Kale, Veggie Kraut, Apple Pie, Sweet Potato Pie, Carob
      Mousse Pie, Cranberry Squares, Energy Bars, Candy Bars, E.F.A.
      Crackers, Curry Crackers, Nacho Crackers. And our new LASAGNA,
      STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOM, BARBECUED NUT LOAF, and the newest PAD
      THAI
      Available in Atlanta at:
      Natural Market Place
      Sevananda
      Rainbow
      Return to Eden
      Unity
      Nuts & Berries

      CRACKERS, COOKIES, ENERGY BARS, CRANBERRY AND LEMON SQUARES, BROWNIES
      ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN:
      New York City:
      Health Nuts - 1208 2nd Ave
      Live - Live - 261 East 10th St.
      Food For Health - 1653 Third Ave.
      Health Nuts - 2141 Broadway at 74th St.
      High Vibe Health and Healing 85 East 3rd St.
      Earth Matters - 177 Ludlow St.
      Food Liberation Health Market - 1349 Lexington Ave.

      In New Jersey: George St Coop, 89 Morris Street, New Brunswick, New
      Jersey 08901
      Second Nature, 65 Broad St. Red Bank, New
      Jersey 07701

      In Virginia Beach: The Heritage Store, 314 Laskin Rd.

      If you would like to see Sprout Raw Food products in your favorite
      health food store, please let us have the contact information and we
      will call them.

      You can order Sprout Raw Food products for shipment by UPS, please
      call 770 992-9218 or order directly from our website, the best and
      tastiest treats available in all of rawdom, crackers, cookies,
      candies, energy bars and more.

      Services of Sprout Raw Food

      Jackie Graff R.N., B.S.N, Master Raw Food Chef. Health & Nutrition
      Consultant
      If you are having difficulty with your health and diet, let Jackie
      help you as she has helped many others. She has knowledge of disease
      entities and the body, thirty five years of nursing and seven years
      raw food experience. Jackie customizes a raw food plan and recipes to
      meet your needs and goals. Phone consultations are also available.
      770 992-9218.

      Gideon Graff, Raw Food Chef. Raw Food Coaching. Get the help you
      need to set up your kitchen, shop and prepare healing, and delicious
      raw food in your home. 770 992-9218 email gideon@...

      Public Speaking
      Free seminars and presentations. We can come and talk to your group,
      church or workplace, or your favorite health food store.

      Recipe books by Jackie Graff:
      We are please to announce that we now have 15 recipe books in print
      and available for immediate shipping.

      * Brunch
      * Caribbean
      * Country barbecue
      * Holiday
      * Indian
      * Italian
      * Just Desserts
      * Middle Eastern
      * Oriental
      * Passover
      * Pizza
      * Raw for Kids
      * Tex Mex
      * Thanksgiving
      * Valentine

      They are $10 each or 3 for $20 and are only $6 for an order of 7 or
      more. Plus S&H. Please let us know what you like to order.
      You can mail your check to:

      Sprout Raw Food
      1085 Lake Charles Drive
      Roswell, GA 30075

      Or call us with a credit card 770 992-9218

      Our SproutRawFood Yahoo group, a lively discussion is going on about
      raw food, raw recipes and raw education, some of the best winning
      recipes form Jackie Graff, and other great chefs are available if you
      sign on. Please go now and register for the Sprout Raw Food Yahoo
      Group at sproutrawfood-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      We thank you for your support.

      Peace, Love, and Raw Food Forever!

      Jackie & Gideon Graff