Re: [RawPortland] Re: Tre Arrow is coming home

  • Tatyana
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 2009
      Right on! Power to the people of mother earth, and long live the Animal Liberation Front too!

      And one day you'll wake up in the present day
      A million generations removed from expectations
      of being who you really want to be
      --Jethro Tull

      From: sunnymilanna <sunnymilanna@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [RawPortland] Re: Tre Arrow is coming home
      To: RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 6:03 PM

      Tre plead 'guilty'...so, why do you say he is innocent...? ??

      --- In RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com, Mike Snyder <mike@...> wrote:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > Wow! I just checked Tre Arrow's website for the first time in years. He is coming home to Portland next week! Very exciting news.
      >
      > Tre Arrow has been a member of the Portland raw foods community for a long time. He was a featured speaker at the 2001 Portland Raw and Living Foods Festival.
      >
      > His website is
      > http://www.TreArrow.org
      >
      > He has been in prison for about 5 years. There is some background on his website if you click on "Who is Tre Arrow." I believe Tre is innocent.
      >
      > I am sure he will be excited to have his first raw gourmet meal after years of eating gruel!
      >
      > Mike

    • Ekaterina Staroseltseva

        --
        (503)747-9582
      • Lizz bommarito
        Message 3 of 8 , May 30, 2009
          I know that there were some folks trying to get him raw commissary, I know he got at least vegan commissary in federal. Generally the shtick goes, if you go to prison, your better off going to federal that state. It is nearly impossible to get vegan commissary in state.

          --
          (503)747-9582

        • prudence Dear

            Whether or not Tre is innocent or guilty, the actions that he was accused of were righteous deeds. Long live those who fight in the interest of all life itself! Long live the Earth Liberation Front!

            Tre plead 'guilty'...so, why do you say he is innocent...? ??

            --- In RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com, Mike Snyder <mike@...> wrote:

            > Hi folks,
            >
            > Wow! I just checked Tre Arrow's website for the first time in years. He is coming home to Portland next week! Very exciting news.
            >
            > Tre Arrow has been a member of the Portland raw foods community for a long time. He was a featured speaker at the 2001 Portland Raw and Living Foods Festival.
            >
            > His website is
            > http://www.TreArrow .org
            >
            > He has been in prison for about 5 years. There is some background on his website if you click on "Who is Tre Arrow." I believe Tre is innocent.
            >
            > I am sure he will be excited to have his first raw gourmet meal after years of eating gruel!
            >
            > Mike

            #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts { font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; }#ygrp-msg p a { font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; }#ygrp-mlmsg a { color: #1E66AE; }div.attach-table div div a { text-decoration: none; }div.attach-table { width: 400px; }-->l>