Ani Phyo at Powell's Sunday and on KATU Monday AM

  • aniphyo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009
      I'll be back in Portland for 2 events later this week. Excited to be back, and I hope to get to see you during my visit!

      1) book signing at Powell's this Sunday,May 31st, 7.30pm

      Powell's City of Books (Burnside)
      1005 W Burnside
      Portland, OR 97209 USA

      2) KATU AM NW 9-10am

      I'll be on for a 6 minute segment making a couple cookie recipes from my new book "Ani's Raw Food Desserts" on the AM show.

      Have a great week, and hope to see you all this weekend,
      Ani