Ani Phyo in Portland May 31

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009
      Hi folks,

      I received an email from Ani, and also saw a notice posted on the NW Veg site. She will be in Portland to promote her new raw desserts book. It looks awesome, I can't wait to pick up a copy!

      http://www.nwveg.org/events.php

      Raw Foodist Ani Phyo Presents at Powell's
      Sunday, May. 31 (7:30 PM)

      From the author of "Ani's Raw Food Kitchen" comes "Ani's Raw Food Desserts" (Da Capo), a full-color collection of 85 recipes for raw sweets and treats. Ani Phyo proves that you don't have to sacrifice taste or style to reap the benefits of raw foods. Ani will be speaking at Powell's City of Books on Burnside (1005 W Burnside)
      http://www.powells.com/calendar/

      'Processed People' Film Showing
      Saturday, May. 30 (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM)

      Please join us for a free showing at the Hollywood Library, 4040 N.E. Tillamook St., Portland. "Processed People" features insightful interviews from nine preeminent health and environmental experts/advocates. They discuss how and why Americans got into this mess, and what we can do to break the "processed people" cycle. For more information and to see a movie trailer, check out: http://www.processedpeople.com