Re: Raw Chef certification program in Portland?

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2009
      Hi

      I checked in with Colleen Chandler, who is listed for the Portland contact on http://www.rawteacher.com/teachers_usa.html#Oregon , she replied:

      > Hi Mike,

      I am available for one- on- one and also small groups. I feel the classes work best with 4-8 individuals. In my classes I talk about shopping, meal planning , simplifying the raw food lifestyle, and nutritional benefits. The most exciting component is teaching a wide and tasty variety of appetizers , main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. For me , creating excitement and confidence in a raw/ food lifestyle is totally RAWSOME!

      Mike, thank you for contacting me. Please let me know if you need additional information. I look forward to meeting you.

      Sincerely, Colleen Chandler