Re: [RawPortland] Raw Chef certification program in Portland?

  • Angelena Bosco
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2009
      Alissa Cohen has teachers in your area

      On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 1:48 AM, rmlacoste <rmlacoste@...> wrote:

      I am looking for a Raw Chef certification program in the Portland area.
      Can anyone help?
      (I currently live in Seattle and may be relocating to the Portland area soon.)

      Thank you!

    • Mike Snyder
      Message 2 of 5 , May 25, 2009
        Hi

        I checked in with Colleen Chandler, who is listed for the Portland contact on http://www.rawteacher.com/teachers_usa.html#Oregon , she replied:

        > Hi Mike,

        I am available for one- on- one and also small groups. I feel the classes work best with 4-8 individuals. In my classes I talk about shopping, meal planning , simplifying the raw food lifestyle, and nutritional benefits. The most exciting component is teaching a wide and tasty variety of appetizers , main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. For me , creating excitement and confidence in a raw/ food lifestyle is totally RAWSOME!

        Mike, thank you for contacting me. Please let me know if you need additional information. I look forward to meeting you.

        Sincerely, Colleen Chandler