Re: [RawPortland] Raw Chef certification program in Portland?

  • Angela Coate-Hermes
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24 12:22 PM
      I have looked and I have not been able to find a Raw Chef certification in the Portland area. I would love to attend a training as well.

      :)Angela

      The debt that each generation owes to the past, it must pay to the future. -Abigail Scott Duniway
      http://abchermes.blogspot.com/
      www.RawPeople.com

      I am looking for a Raw Chef certification program in the Portland area.
      Can anyone help?
      (I currently live in Seattle and may be relocating to the Portland area soon.)

      Thank you!

    • Angelena Bosco

        Message 3 of 5 , May 25 5:16 PM
          Hi Angela!
          Andrea Livingston does excellent raw food training, and may have a certification class in the future. Check out her events at:

          www.phytofoods.blogspot.com

          :)))
          Regards,
          Ariel
          www.livefooddoctor.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 25 11:41 PM
            Hi

            I checked in with Colleen Chandler, who is listed for the Portland contact on http://www.rawteacher.com/teachers_usa.html#Oregon , she replied:

            > Hi Mike,

            I am available for one- on- one and also small groups. I feel the classes work best with 4-8 individuals. In my classes I talk about shopping, meal planning , simplifying the raw food lifestyle, and nutritional benefits. The most exciting component is teaching a wide and tasty variety of appetizers , main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. For me , creating excitement and confidence in a raw/ food lifestyle is totally RAWSOME!

            Mike, thank you for contacting me. Please let me know if you need additional information. I look forward to meeting you.

            Sincerely, Colleen Chandler