Raw Chef certification program in Portland?

  • rmlacoste
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2009
      I am looking for a Raw Chef certification program in the Portland area.
      Can anyone help?
      (I currently live in Seattle and may be relocating to the Portland area soon.)

      Thank you!
    • Angela Coate-Hermes
      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2009
        I have looked and I have not been able to find a Raw Chef certification in the Portland area. I would love to attend a training as well.

        :)Angela

        The debt that each generation owes to the past, it must pay to the future. -Abigail Scott Duniway
        http://abchermes.blogspot.com/
        www.RawPeople.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 25, 2009
            Hi Angela!
            Andrea Livingston does excellent raw food training, and may have a certification class in the future. Check out her events at:

            www.phytofoods.blogspot.com

            :)))
            Regards,
            Ariel
            www.livefooddoctor.com

            Message 5 of 5 , May 25, 2009
              Hi

              I checked in with Colleen Chandler, who is listed for the Portland contact on http://www.rawteacher.com/teachers_usa.html#Oregon , she replied:

              > Hi Mike,

              I am available for one- on- one and also small groups. I feel the classes work best with 4-8 individuals. In my classes I talk about shopping, meal planning , simplifying the raw food lifestyle, and nutritional benefits. The most exciting component is teaching a wide and tasty variety of appetizers , main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. For me , creating excitement and confidence in a raw/ food lifestyle is totally RAWSOME!

              Mike, thank you for contacting me. Please let me know if you need additional information. I look forward to meeting you.

              Sincerely, Colleen Chandler