Raw Matrix order this week

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 4:42 PM
      Hello, everyone!

      I will be placing a moderately-sized order later this week, so if you are in need of restaurant-quality cacao (butter, nibs, or powder), goji berries, golden/inca berries, agave nectar, maca or mesquite powder, nori sheets, or the other things I have listed on my website, contact me to get in on this month's order!

      http://rawmatrix.net/orders.html

      I'll also be selling onion bread and my Holy Greens! Salad at the People's Farmers' Market tomorrow, Wednesday, from 2pm-7pm. Stop by and say hi on your way to The New Leaf's salad tasting party!

      Enjoy the week!

      -Brion

      Brion Oliver
      The Raw Matrix
      Raw Events, Foods, and Inspiration
      RawMatrix.net
      OregonRawResource.org
      503-312-0596
    • brion.oliver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
        Hi, folks! Happy 2010!

        I will be placing an order for items on the Raw Matrix website this week. If you are interested in high-quality cacao, nori, goji and incan berries, maca, and other yummy stuff, please get your orders to me by 3pm Wednesday, 1/6. I will have the items for pickup early the following week. (http://rawmatrix.net/orders.html)

        In light of recent developments, it is unlikely the cacao products are truly raw. I'll be talking with my distributors on Monday about this. It's still the same very high quality cacao I've been providing all year, and exceeds the quality of cacao material most raw vendors have mistakenly been using in their product. More as I know it.

        Thanks!