Re: health coach needed

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2009
      Hi, Emily --

      I'd recommend Natasia Rana, who is a student of Gabrielle Cousens from the Tree of Life in Arizona. She does live food and nutritional counseling, detox programs for optimal healing, and spiritual counseling and is an excellent source of knowledge and a powerful resource for the type of thing you are looking for, and will work one-on-one with you to develop the program that will work best for you. You can contact her at alltimeisnow at gmail dot com, or 503-789-1727.

      If you have the resources, there is also the Cell Rejuvenation Center in Johns Landing, which focuses on the admixture of raw and living foods, hatha yoga, and colonic hydrotherapy. They have a number of programs that could serve you on your path of healing, once you've found a guide and coach to assist you with your goals. http://bikrampdx.com/

      The community that sponsors Sunday Supper, a catered weekly raw food meal in Milwaukie (which Tashi Rana will be chefing and doing prep instruction for this Sunday, http://www.meetup.com/LivingRawPDX/calendar/10404068/ for more info), also meets weekly to practice Body Electronics, which is a very powerful community-centered healing modality that - especially when combined with a raw foods diet - can promote extraordinary health, healing, and transformation. You can contact me for more information about that, if you are interested.

      Brion Oliver
      The Raw Matrix
      Raw Events, Foods, and Inspiration