Anastasia (Ringing Cedar) related movie and song

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      I am in book 6 now and inspired by the ringing cedar series feel that human potential is much greater then we all realize.  Whether this path is it or not can only be determined if some people try it.  This song and movie may help some be more open minded.

      Movie

      Surfwise 2008 Magnolia pictures

      About an eccentric couple who do not send their nine children to school. This movie show how an educated (in our society) man with strong non-materialistic principles decides he wants to withdraw from society. Finds a mate, co-creates 9 children and raises them in a 24 foot or smaller motor home up to the age of 18-23. The children's challenge to re-enter society and start their own families and how they get established is documented. The father is 87 in the movie.

      Songs

      Come, follow me to the greenwood tree                                    a 3 part round

      a challenging, fun 17th century round about going into nature.

      Have an optimistic day.