Offer of Rare Tea and Medicinal Herbs

  • superfoodsmpls
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      I have Pu-erh tea from Mariage Freres in Paris, never used. Very rare from China. Was 60 euros. Bring an offer.

      Clavohuasca in vegetable capsules. This is an effective aphrodisiac for women and men can benefit as well. It also stimulates digestion and expels gas. 3-6 capsules can be taken each day with or without food.

      Shatavari in powdered form. This is the ultimate tonic for the female reproductive system.

      A tonic mixture of Goji berry, Seabuckthorn berry, and Rhodiola root extracts. This is a mixture that increases physical and mental functioning at high altitudes. 1-3 tsp per day in smoothies, juice, or capsules.

      Ashwaghanda Honey and Roots of Love Honey. Both 4 ounces. They were $12 each. Bring an offer. Ashwaghanda is a male aphrodisiac. It is also an immune booster.
      The roots of love honey contains Suma and Maca, which are both very effective aphrodisiacs..see a theme...and adaptogenics.

      I'd like to get these off my hands quickly since I'm moving next month.

      Be prepared to pay shipping.