Sproutein and sunwarrior samples

  • superfoodsmpls
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      I recently bought Sproutein off Rawguru and wasn't a huge fan...maybe because I'm new to raw foods. I'd love to give this away for 1/2 to 1/3 of its price plus shipping costs. Please bring an offer.

      I also have a handful of Sunwarrior protein samples, chocolate and vanilla, I can mail for free. If you like it, I have a brand new unopened container of Sunwarrior Vanilla protein for sale.