Looking for raw families for playdates/potlucks

  • Angela Hermes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 5:59 PM
      Hi everyone-
      I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend and are outside enjoying the sunshine.
      I am wondering if there are any members of this group that have children and who would be interested in getting together for playdates and/or potlucks? I have 2 boys, they are almost 5 years and 17 months old.
      I am really interested in forming some friendships within the Portland Raw Food community. I would love to attend Gabrielle's family dinners and many of the other events that are posted here, but most of them are in the evenings when I am at home with my family. I would really like to find some families who share my interest in raw foods. None of my current friends eat raw. Anyways, please shoot me an email if you have kids and would like to get together.

      Thanks!
      :)Angela