Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes looking for a place to stay in Portland

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2009
      Hi, everyone!

      A reminder that Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes are in town this Friday, April 17th, doing their Raw Transformation lecture at 7pm at the Friends Meeting House in SE Portland. The space can hold about twice the number of people we currently have signed up (we rented a large space!), so please let your friends, co-workers, and anyone else you run into who has shown any interest in the raw lifestyle know about the event. It's a perfect topic for folks who are raw-curious or just starting out.

      Event details: http://rawmatrix.net/april.html

      I just found out that Matt and Angela are arriving in Portland tomorrow, Monday, April 13th, and am wondering if there is anyone out there who can house them for all or part of their week in Portland. If so, please let me know through email or by phone 503-312-0596.

      Thanks so much!

      -Brion