RE: [RawPortland] Re: raw restaurants in portland?

  • KERRY MATSON
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2009
      thank you, brion!  : )

      To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      From: brion@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:34:40 +0000
      Subject: [RawPortland] Re: raw restaurants in portland?

      Hi, Kerry!

      I'm going to refer you to OregonRawResource. org which hosts a listing of, among other things, raw restaurants in the Portland area.

      Of the four listed there, Blossoming Lotus and Proper Eats are the best bets for an anniversary dinner. Blossoming Lotus has the larger array of gourmet raw selections, but Proper Eats has a fun ambiance and features live music Friday and Saturday nights.

      Have fun!

      -Brion