raw restaurants in portland?

  • kerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2009
      hi there ... i'm fairly new to the group and i'm wondering if anyone could recommend any raw restaurants in the portland area. we live in salem, but we're looking for a good place to go out to dinner for our anniversary this weekend & we're willing to drive up to the portland area. thanks for your help! : ) blessings, kerry
    • brion.oliver
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2009
        Hi, Kerry!

        I'm going to refer you to OregonRawResource.org which hosts a listing of, among other things, raw restaurants in the Portland area.

        Of the four listed there, Blossoming Lotus and Proper Eats are the best bets for an anniversary dinner. Blossoming Lotus has the larger array of gourmet raw selections, but Proper Eats has a fun ambiance and features live music Friday and Saturday nights.

        Have fun!

        -Brion

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "kerry" <kerrymum@...> wrote:

        > hi there ... i'm fairly new to the group and i'm wondering if anyone could recommend any raw restaurants in the portland area. we live in salem, but we're looking for a good place to go out to dinner for our anniversary this weekend & we're willing to drive up to the portland area. thanks for your help! : ) blessings, kerry

      • KERRY MATSON
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2009
          thank you, brion!  : )

          To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com