Raw food Festival & Wedding in S. Oregon!

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hi all,

      I just read today's newsletter from Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes, copied below.

      They are getting married June 21 in Southern Oregon!

      They are hosting a festival along with the wedding. It is at the Angel's Health Food Institute, http://angelshealthfoodinstitute.com

      Details on the event are at
      http://rawunion.wordpress.com

      They have an impressive list of speakers!
      http://rawunion.wordpress.com/speakers/

      Mike

      P.S. Don't forget to pick up tickets to see Matt and Angela on Friday, April 17th in SE Portland: http://rawmatrix.net/april.html