Raw Matrix update

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hello, everyone! Happy Spring!

      Thank you to everyone who came and visited The Raw Matrix and the Raw & Living Spirit Retreat at the Better Living Show in Portland the last weekend in March. It was great to see everyone, and we enjoyed being one of the few booths with food samples and water and being able to introduce the concept of the raw food lifestyle to so many people. Hundreds of people came through the booth!

      I still have stock from that weekend, and so am running a special sale on the already discounted superfood treats that I sell locally through my website. Nori sheets, cacao powder, goji berries, and sun-dried bananas are all much cheaper than normal through this Friday, April 10, and I have added mesquite pod meal, maca powder, and hemp seeds to my inventory on the website (http://RawMatrix.net/). Come check it out!

      Also available are the books Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko, The Raw Food Gourmet: Going Raw for Total Well-Being by Gabrielle Chavez, and Body Electronics by Thomas Chavez at steeply discounted prices ($10, $10, and $15, respectively - cheaper than Amazon!), with all sales of the books going to support the 2009 Raw & Living Spirit Retreat.

      ~*~

      Here is a reminder about the Raw Transformation event with Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes on Friday, April 17th at 7pm in SE Portland. The event is $20/person and promises to be an extraordinary evening for those new to raw foods and fans of Matt and Angela. http://rawmatrix.net/april.html for more info!

      ~*~

      The early-bird special ($50 off!) for the Raw & Living Spirit Retreat has about 5 weeks remaining. This is our local raw retreat featuring four days of gourmet raw cuisine, inspirational speakers, and healing community in the woods of Molalla at the end of August. Visit our website at http://www.rawandlivingspirit.org/ for a complete list of speakers and a growing list of classes.

      Be well!

      -Brion

      Brion Oliver
      The Raw Matrix