Free Inspiring Interview, Today, 4/7/09, 4pm PDT

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009

      Dear Friends,

      This is very inspirational.

      The ideas discussed by Howard Martin, in my experience, have the greatest potential for personal and planetary transformation that I have yet found.

      You can listen to a free interview with Howard Martin by my friend Jennifer McLean Today, Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 4pm Pacific Daylight Time.

      There is an opportunity to ask questions.

      Here is the webcast link:

      http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=6376890

      Howard Martin is the author of The HeartMath Solution and the Executive Vice President of HeartMath.

      HeartMath measures the  rhythms and electromagnetic energies of the heart.  The HeartMath Institute teaches individuals how to foster heart coherence to enhance their life.

      The HeartMath Institute is part of the Global Coherence Initiative, which manages the research being done on individual heart coherence and its relationship with global level coherence.

      Howard Martin cites research by Dean Radin which shows changes in the earth's electromagnetic field on and after September 11, 2001.

      The HeartMath Institute's most recent endeavor is the Global Coherence Project, which is establishing a network of 100 centers around the world.

      The Global Coherence Project will expand the HeartMath Institute's research to study the relationship between individuals changing their heart coherence and the earth's electromagnetic field.

      In this interview, you will learn how you can break free from stress, maintain emotional clarity in the midst of chaos, raise levels of anti-aging hormones, and immediately lower stress hormones.

      If you are interested in hearing the remaining free interviews, please click on this link to register:

      http://tinyurl.com/healingmasters3

      If you would like lifetime access to all the interviews in the series, please follow the links on the registration page to purchase:

      http://tinyurl.com/healingmasters3

      To listen to a free audio recording of the interview until 4pm, April 9, 2009, please click on this link:
      www.healingwiththemasters.com/audio.htm

      To register for remaining free interviews, please click on this link.

      http://tinyurl.com/healingmasters3

      For lifetime access to the whole series of interviews, please follow the links from the registration page to purchase.  Start with this link:
      http://tinyurl.com/healingmasters3

      I hope that you enjoy the interview.

      Happiness, Health and Abundance for All!

      Many Blessings,
      Pamela Melcher

      www.mywaiora.com/472784
      www.noblelifeelements.com/radiance