Herbal Tea sale

  • oceangrl20002002
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2009
      Hi all-
      I am new to the group, so not sure if this is okay to post or not. but I have a small tea share. Very small... and I am clearing some inventory and wanted to share the savings if anyone is interested. This is not spam so, if you don't drink tea, ignore this please:

      Dragonfly Tea House at Home is spring cleaning!

      Once a year we clear our inventory to make room for new stock. Our teas are fresh and so to ensure this we offer you a great price to help us keep our stock moving.
      A tremendous opportuinity for you to buy some wonderful teas at extraordinary prices!!!

      HURRY! With these deals, stock moves fast! E-mail today to reserve your share!

      Fair Trade Organic Teas
      Available now for your garden tea party, work place, healing office, or just to share at home.

      Makes a well appreciated gift!!!

      Celebrate spring by sharing a cup of tea with a friend!

      Available NOW!!
      in Bulk

      Naturally flavored Black teas
      Green teas
      Specialty teas
      Herbal teas
      Imperial white
      Pearl
      Chai spice

      Starting at just $3.00
      Email for more details
      Dragonflyteahouse@...

      Host a home tea party and recieve a free gift!
      Great to have at your office of business to offer to clients and guests.

      With Love & Light
      Celeste in Vancouver
    • nightowlnation
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
        Hi Celeste~

        I'm not in the market for tea at this time - and I'm not certain of the posting rules re: this specifically. But as a member, via the board, I don't mind receiving messages like this as it is somewhat related to the topic at hand. Tea, herbs, raw food items, fine by me to hear about as long as the messages overall remain primarily raw food related.