Re: [RawPortland] Re: Raw store in Vancouver

  • dancingcedar@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 26, 2009
      Azure Standard in Dufur, Oregon will work with Buying clubs.  They sell many organic staples, among other things.  They have very high quality standards. They are good folk and relatively easy to work with.

      Azure Standard - Quality Bulk & Natural Foods

      Azure Standard - Quality Bulk & Natural Foods ... 79709 Dufur Valley Road, Dufur
      , OR 97021 | Phone Orders: 541-467-2230 | Fax: 541-467-2210.
      www.azurestandard.com/ - 12k -Cached - Similar pages -

      Contact them and they can give you information that will help you get started.

      If you could sit in on a meeting and delivery cycle of an existing successful buying club, you will greatly speed your learning about how to do it.

      Buying clubs can be great community.  The better organized you are, the better it is in all ways.

      Good luck!

      Pamela Melcher

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2 6:16 PM
        Is there an existing Azure Standard buying club with deliveries in Vancouver, WA? How do I get in touch?

        Thank you...

        Sunny

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, dancingcedar@... wrote:

        > Azure Standard in Dufur, Oregon will work with Buying clubs.  They sell many organic staples, among other things.  They have very high quality standards. They are good folk and relatively easy to work with.
        > Azure Standard - Quality Bulk & Natural FoodsAzure Standard - Quality Bulk & Natural Foods ... 79709 Dufur Valley Road, Dufur, OR 97021 | Phone Orders: 541-467-2230 | Fax: 541-467-2210.
        > www.azurestandard.com/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages -
        > Contact them and they can give you information that will help you get started.
        >
        > If you could sit in on a meeting and delivery cycle of an existing successful buying club, you will greatly speed your learning about how to do it.
        >
        > Buying clubs can be great community.  The better organized you are, the better it is in all ways.
        >
        > Good luck!
        >
        > Pamela Melcher

      • Angela Coate-Hermes
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2 6:20 PM
          Call Azure Standard and they will give you the contact info for the drop nearest you.

          :)Angela

          The debt that each generation owes to the past, it must pay to the future. -Abigail Scott Duniway
          http://abchermes.blogspot.com/
          http://thehermesboys.blogspot.com/