Re: [RawPortland] CSA Membership

  • Lizz bommarito
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2009
      I am interested. Let me get back to you.
      Lizz

      From: Lizz bommarito <circleakitchen@ yahoo.com>
      To: RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 10:49 PM

      I am interested in doing this myself. I am also wondering if it might be too late to buy a share for spring/summer. I know usually people buy them around the new year. I also don't want a lot of roots and onions, but I do want lots of fruit and greens. Usually I buy by the case from farmers early in the morning at the markets and get a good deal. U pick farms are also great for large amounts of produce when it is in season locally. If you are interested in splitting a CSA share with someone, assuming there are some still available that are raw vegan diet friendly, I would be interested in maybe splitting a share with you.
      Lizz