Re: [RawPortland] Holy Chow Dinners

  • L W
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004
      ahhhh... i wish it were more times a week- but i understand.
      don't know if this will go to mike or not? if so hi mike!
      kerry i really loved the pizza, & that flat bread was amazing!
      wished i would have reserved the cous-cous! darn.
      the flat bread tasted like polenta bread to me- i've been thinking about it ever since- pizza too.
      oh, and lets not forget the tartletts. yummmm!

      <lori williamson