Re: "Raw Expansions" Class: Shopping Basics

  • Natasia Rana
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24 3:05 PM
      indeed! i'm a student of dr. gabriel cousens through the tree of life rejuvenation center in patagonia, arizona:

      www.treeoflife.nu

      this summer is the last year the 27-day intense will occur, as the program is being discontinued so that gabriel can devote his time and energy to projects that will have a broad and strong impact on our global population.

      thanks for the tip, sally!

      tashi