How about you as a guest chef at Sunday Supper?

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      Hi friends,
      Our new location at 4790 SE Logus Rd., Milwaukie, offers us a big
      church kitchen equipped with a VitaMix and Cuisinart for the popular
      community raw food prep classes we have been offering at 4:30 each
      Sunday before dinner at 5:30. Creating a dish or a whole dinner menu for
      20-30 people is great experience for budding raw chefs--and a resume
      builder, too. Established pros and newbies welcome. Experienced Sunday
      Supper chefs will be there to support your success and provide whatever
      you need. Email gabrielle@... with your ideas and
      availability.