Re: [RawPortland] Sun Warrior Protein (Raw Vegan)

  • Ekaterina Staroseltseva
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2009
      I would love to take it for a discounted price :)

      On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

      I have a 2.2 lb container of Sun Warrior Protein, Vanilla Flavor, that I
      would like to have go to a happier home. David Wolfe raves about this
      product. You can read more about it on sunwarrior.com -- It is a whole
      brown rice protein, made from sprouted whole grain brown rice.

      I purchased this from People's for $43 and have used two scoops. I would
      love to sell this to someone at a discounted price, though if someone
      really wants it and can't afford to give me a token sum, I will give it
      away.

      Annette

      --
      (503)747-9582