Raw Food Class at Poise Studio

  • Angela Hermes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 3:42 PM
      Hi everyone-

      My name is ANgela Coate-Hermes. I am the staff nutritionist and content writer for RawPeople.com I just wanted to let you all know that I will be teaching a Raw Food class on April 25 at Poise Studio in Beaverton.

      Here is some info about the class:
      April 25, 2009
      Raw Food Preparation Workshop
      2:30-5:00
      $45
      Presented by RawPeople.com
      with
      Katy Joy Freeman, Raw Food Chef
      and
      Angela Coate-Hermes, Nutritionist

      Create a raw Italian-themed dinner to take home with you.
      Many tasty samples provided
      Recipe and information book included

      Poise Studio LLC
      4700 SW 185th Ave., Beaverton, OR 97007