Announcing the presenters for the 2009 Raw and Living Spirit Retreat

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 10:40 PM
      Hello, everyone!

      It is my pleasure to announce the presenters for the 2009 Raw and Living Spirit Retreat:

      Dr.med. John Switzer
      Victoria Boutenko
      Lillian Butler and Eddie Robinson of Raw Soul
      Dr. Douglas Graham
      Kevin and Annmarie Gianni
      Abeba Wright, the Krazy Kracker Lady
      Brigitte Mars

      Gabrielle and Thomas Chavez of Christ the Healer UCC, sponsors
      Tom and Susan Armstrong of Raw Vegan Source, co-sponsors

      Steven Bailey, N.D.
      Lizz Bommarito
      Eric Christiansen
      Ericha Claire, N.D.
      Mia Dalene
      Richard Hemsley
      Vrnda Leier Heyden
      John Kohler
      John Larsen
      William Milmoe
      Jeff Rogers
      Ronnie and Minh
      Gene Younger

      Further information on each of the presenters can be found on the Presenters page of the Retreat website.

      Registration for the Retreat opens March 15, 2009. Early-bird event registration is $345/person until May 14. On May 15, event registration becomes $395/person. Registration fees include four days of speakers, lodging, and all meals.

      The Raw and Living Spirit Retreat is four days of gourmet raw vegan cuisine, international speakers, and vibrant community in the woods of Mollala, Oregon just thirty miles from Portland. Celebrating our fourth year of operations, we invite you into our community and hope to see you at the Retreat this August!

      http://www.rawandlivingspirit.org/